1) Die promptly to darkness due to Steam chatting with a friend.
2) Resurrect as a lonely ghost and go exploring.
3) Discover you can turn pigs into werepigs. Including guardian pigs. Who will promptly fight each other.
4) Give in to your inner pyromaniac by haunting trees.
5) Admire the fruits of your ghostly labor. Just a perfectly, totally normal tree carcass on the left there.
6) View the aftermath of mating beefalo herd + frog ponds as not a bonanza, but just enough to feed all the hungry mouths at home for a few days.
7) Spectate a beefalo shaving attempt gone horribly wrong, knowing you had no hand in it this time!
A big thank you to Syl and her friends for hosting the server and graciously welcoming the lil’ robot onto their world.
(Disclaimer: Experimental ghostly antics were explored with a PUG server, though with the amount of -intentional- forest fires started, who’d really notice one more?)
One thought on “Listmas 2014: Random Things You Can Do in Don’t Starve Together”
Ahhahaha that last pic! x)
It was great fun, let’s play together again sometime!